1. Who are you?
I’m Jillian. A mom, a student, a daughter, a sister and a “wife” (Wife in quotes because we aren’t actually married legally, but we pretty much are!)
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I am too blunt for most people, there is no filter on my mouth, and I am not a “mom” mom
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Playing with the baby, doing homework, cooking
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
Well right now I’m in Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminology. Neither one is my favorite.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Get everything done to apply for nursing school. Spend as much time as possible with the baby. Learn to accept my new state, Arizona
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Working in the Oncology department of a hospital; with one more child
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
I don’t know what this stage is called: being 23 and a SAHM mom while going to school online…
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Childish. The random things that come out of my mouth are just too silly
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Yay clean diaper!
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Won’t Be Like This For Long – Darius Rucker
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
My life is the classic example of things happen in threes. Three bad things in a month; three good things the next.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Hell no. Some wounds just don’t heal, they are just pushed to the back.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
We don’t have them often here in AZ, but when we do, we embrace it. Sit on the porch and watch the lightning storms.
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
I have never actually lost my luggage, but I will say that’s worse. Holiday lights don’t get tangled in my house.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Talk to my mommy everyday for at least an hour. Love my daddy. Just starting a relationship with my biological father.
Will you miss them when they are gone? Yes.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Yes, it annoys hubby to no end!!!
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
My son is the only thing that matters.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A writer, a singer, a ballerina, but mostly always a writer.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Yes. and of course, I blew it again.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
I used to be just a taker, now I think I’m more of a giver, but still have some taker in me.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
I examine all aspects from all sides; so I would say yes
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Having a child is pretty painful.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
One would be when my best friend was killed. Another involves emotional abuse from a boyfriend. And another would be parents divorce.
25. Who have you hugged today?
Hubby and baby!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My mom called before she went house hunting with my sister just to let me know.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Absolutely. Who doesn't?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
B All my nursing stuff
C How to be a parent
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
I think it's a mixture of everything. I dwell.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
See my son succeed. Succeed myself. Be sure that my life was the best I could make it.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A Watch my son in pain
B Watch my son die
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
I think the things I believe in I believe in equally.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
50's: Joan cleaver
60's: flower power
80's: Billy idol
90's: junior high
2000 (so far): freshman year
2010's: the present
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
Everyone always calls me a hippie!
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I guess I'd say Jafar...just because I plan everything.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Cause the sun is asleep, duh.
43. What does your name mean?
Some websites say it doesn't have a meaning because its a variation of Gillian; another website says youthful
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
Dirty Dancing; Steel Mongolia’s; A League of their own; Fried Green Tomatoes
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Books; suduko, Nintendo ds; laptop
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: google application used to find fruits
Ambytime: time in an ambulance
Asscactus: cactus shaped like an ass
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Do cupcakes count? I make favor boxes as well
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Sit and relax. BBQ.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
All the time
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
House on the beach; infinite food that I don't have to cook; peace and quiet whenever i want
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I believe in something
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Again, I believe in something
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Worked for Disney World.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I don't think I've ever done anything super extravagantly nice...
64. Are you a patient person?
I am now
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
I think a lot of them have turned into something they aren't. We shouldn't forget that Easter, Christmas, etc. are religious holidays not just chances for gifts.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
I don't know the best joke. But I like Tater Salad and OLD Billy Crystal.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Disneyland and Disneyworld are always fun
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
Pretty much up front
71. What is under your bed right now?
Shoes and a box of sweaters. Probably some kitty toys and things she's stolen
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Go the eff home!
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
No, I'm pretty good about that. Well, I guess you could say I'm good about it unless you consider going 70 when its a 60 MPH...
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
I'll dance to anything!!!
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I don't think I remember the last time I danced with someone
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Not really sure...and I thought about this for 10 minutes
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
The right to be an idiot.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Well, by definition: distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Old, moldy food
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Nope...but going to check tomorrow!
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Spiders. Bees!!! I hate bees!
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
Can't be measured
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
I wore a lot of weirdo things in high school....craziness.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
The food I eat isn't very fattening...but I guess pizza and chicken wings
96. What are your parents interested in?
Interested in? Not sure what this question means but my mom is going to school for drug and alcohol counseling, and my dad hates his job!
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
I think I kept rolly pollys when I was little
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
During happy times
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Costco size box of goldfish, a five gallon thing of water. blankies.
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
butterflies in the tummy
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
That Ryder always be healthy and happy, that Ryder gets all his wishes, and that my parents get all thier wishes
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Smoke. Sleep. Drink.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
107. Have you ever killed an animal?/
Not on purpose
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
Don't really see the point of it.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Use to read more, now watch TV more
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
I have no idea.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
Just won a contest lately.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
<3 it! So funny!
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
My great grandpa played music with a lot of cool people.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
I don't think its any different than men in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Serial killers. I know it's weird.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
Eh...maybe. Not sure
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
I wanted to go see Sugarland...but cant. So no.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
I love Lilo and Stitch and Monsters Inc.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Lady Gaga. And anything nice and fun and loud.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
I think it's amazing when people accomplish their dreams and goals.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Be nice. Genuinely nice.
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
one or two
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
Facebook. The Nest. Games
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
I would say Jessica, but she has such bad luck I don't know how smart that would be. :)
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
Not married, but it feels like it. Been together since I was 20
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
A lot of the time.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
I really want to see Remember Me and Alice in Wonderland.
150. What is your quest?
Quest in life is making Ryders life the best it can be.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
4 year old!!!!
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
It depends on how the show/article/documentary presents it.
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
Most of the time I'm jealous of people who have these amazing lives that i want, and they don't appreciate it.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
Waking up whenever I want!!! Then a cup of coffee and a cigarette.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
When Ry does something so freaking cute you wanna squeeze him till he pops.
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
Uh...I don't know. Who?
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
How to make copies. How to train employees. How to make paper boxes and flowers.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
We have a ghost....Other than that, when I was in a bad car accident I know that I was saved by Jovita
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
I could have just hit the breaks at the right time...
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
Life can change.
165. What changes are you afraid of?
Change is good
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
i use to be nocturnal, Ry has made me a day person
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
Adele - 19
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
I don't think of them have been too cool.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
My life, my choice
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
Cameron. the things I ask him to do all the time but he never listens.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
Didn't see it.
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
Not always. I think if we had a better TV we might like it.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
Use to read Betty & Veronica
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
I use to go a lot when I was little, but I don't remember.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
I think i learned in health class
183. What is your favorite band?
I don't have a number 1 favorite.
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too
Didn't read the books
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
Right now, a bra.
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
The color code
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation
197. In what sense are you a minority?
198. Are you anti social?
Sometimes, not usually though
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
rock, oak tree, vulture, manta ray, wild dog, house dog, dolphin, male human, female human
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
I think I've worked hard for everything I have
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
I have a lot. Mostly the one hit wonders
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
How well we get along. duh.
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
No. I think it's stupid and a sign that your life needs to be worked on.
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
216. What's your favorite video game?
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
When the elevate boys talk ghetto.
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
221. Are you allergic to anything?
Strawberry lemonade, kiwi, pineapple
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
Haven't seen any of them.
223. What is your favorite fast food?
Jack in the Box, but only when drunk.
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
Screw me over.
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
Yes, every time I go
229. Did it live more than a week?
I think a couple did
230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
Australian and some of the British ones
231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
Depends on the product.
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
100. Its just water. And there is this thing called soap.
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
When they actually help people, great, when they are just being dicks, not so great.
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
For us, yes!
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
Never heard of them
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What's your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
Too many options
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
247. Should Ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
248. What color is your bedroom?
White...we live in an apartment
What color would you like it to be?
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
Thousands and thousands.
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
How driven my parents are, yes.
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
Fairly Odd Parents. Or...smurfs.
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic,
fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
When I was young I hate them. But with the way people are treated and teased now, I think it's ok.
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
The green I love, don't know what it's called
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
Depends on the subject.
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
Guitar or flute
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
Difference in how much O you need
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
Not if I'm still with Cam, if single, possibly!
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Are you completely in control of your mind?
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
Movies, songs, books
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
276. Does fashion matter to you?
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
I don't think I’ve been in trouble for a long time
279. Should parents spank their kids?
Not constantly, not too hard.
280. What is your worst daily habit?
4 cups of coffee, smoking, drinking
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
Just so I don't have to watch it, Ghost Adventures
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
I don't like either too much, but a combo of them is good
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
I don't usually talk about them, and when I do its usually in a fit, so no.
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
Things done in the past
285. Do you meditate?
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
I don't like talking about it.
292. What is one thing you can't do?
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)?
294. Are you gentle?
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
No, I am right here.
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
No, I’m very blunt
299. What would make you a stronger person?
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?