Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's the last day...

Ok readers! Tomorrow is the start of the 30 Day Blog Journal!!! For those of you signed up, get ready! For those of you not signed up, what are you waiting for? It's a great way for your readers to learn more about you, and just plain fun. Link up here!

Tomorrow, being the first day, it is fitting that the theme be Introduction. Introduce us to you and to your blog! And remember, make the post pretty. Make your journal in a photo editing software, or do a fun font and color. And most of all, have fun!!!

On a side note - can you believe it's going to be July tomorrow?! I can't! This year is flying by! And I do realize that I have been neglecting my precious blog lately, but I've just been enjoying being back in California. Hubby misses us and wants us to come home, and we will, eventually!! :)

I will be doing Ryders birthday party post soon! My mom and I have a few projects we need to start working on soon, one involving me organizing all her photos on her computer. Ick!!

If I could ask a favor of all my wonderful readers....I've entered Ry in a "cutest kid" contest! Head on over to This Mama Rocks on FB and like her. Then go here to Ryders picture, and comment vote! Liking the photo doesn't work. Thank you so much!!


1 comment:

  1. I likey your new new format sister :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***