Saturday, June 5, 2010

On the 10th day of Ryder....

my true love gave to me.... colic and poop problems.
No doctor appointment in the 3rd month, so no stats to report.

This was the bad month. This was the month all mothers dread. Crying. Screaming. Constipation. Not eating. Not sleeping. Horrible, want to die, longest month of my life. And, of course, Cameron was traveling a lot. I reminded myself of Barbara Jean from the show Reba. In Season 2, episode 14, she was so overwhelmed with Henry she came over to Rebas looking a hot mess. And then....got a makeover to look just like Reba!!! If you haven't seen the episode, or even the show Reba, please enjoy the video:


Anyway, back to my little monster!! Though it was horrible to deal with, I still couldn't deny his adorableness!! Look at him...even when he's crying he's cute.
We spent a lot of time doing tummy time to help his gas, and of course help him build strength.



Before Ryder was born my mom made him a few outfits. The patters said "newborn" but...even at 3 months they were too big. I know my son is tall and skinny, but not that little!! That being said, the outfits were adorable!!
Of course in monkey print...since he's a little monkey!!

And even though he has a huge head, the hat was waaay too big!!

Peek a boo!
We also found his birthmark during his 3rd month. he was one on his tummy. A big white spot. And he also has the one like his dad on the back of his head.

Things with Ryder will get more exciting soon! I promise!!


On the 13th day of Ryder my true love gave to me......ultrasounds, dozens of doctors appointments, a scary birth experience and a baby shower!!
On the 12th day of Ryder my true love gave to me......Ryder!
On the 11th day of Ryder my true love gave to me…funny faces and...nothing else. :) 
On the 10th day of Ryder my true love gave to me.... colic and poop problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***