Friday, June 4, 2010

On the 11th day of Ryder...

On the 11th day of Ryder my true love gave to me…funny faces and...nothing else. :)
2 months: 9 pounds 12 ounces, 5th percentile 23.5 inches, 60th percentile,  39.5 cm head circumference, 28th percentile.

The 2nd month of Ryders life was full of….nothing. It was quite a boring month! 2 month olds don’t do a whole lot. They eat, sleep, and poop. That’s just what Ryder did. Although, we did share quite a few laughs. Look at these silly faces



This is my favorite face he has ever made. He used to do this every time he woke up from a nap; he would stretch and do this lip thing. I LOVE IT
Cameron did this to him one night...he's in a little cocoon it's so funny.
Here's the happy daddy holding his sleepy baby. Daddy travels a lot during the summer so every moment with Ry was even more precious.
When in my tummy, I called him a little froggy. He was constantly kicking and moving around. When he came out, we saw that he had HUGE feet and HUGE hands. This picture illustrates his frog like tendencies, which show themselves to this day. 
He hated bathes. HATED them, loathed them, despised them. He would cry and scream and be cold, it was not a fun experience for anyone. This is the first time he actually enjoyed his bath. Note his huge rabbit foot


I do wish i had more to talk about during his 2nd month of life. But he was pretty boring!

I will leave you with this: We are sitting on the couch right now watching So You Think You Can Dance from last night *gotta love TiVo* and a really bad dancer was on. Ryder took his binkie out and threw it at the TV. After that, there was another stupid dancer on, and he started laughing at him. Such a funny child I have!!

On the 13th day of Ryder my true love gave to me......ultrasounds, dozens of doctors appointments, a scary birth experience and a baby shower!!
On the 12th day of Ryder my true love gave to me......Ryder!
On the 11th day of Ryder my true love gave to me…funny faces and...nothing else. :)











1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie pie. I love all his expressions.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***