Friday, June 11, 2010

Wonderful Follow Me Friday is upon us again!!

BWS tips button

My complaints for the week:.

  • Who the hell decided to drive from Arizona to Sacramento, CA with a one year old? It couldn't have been me!
  • The power was out for two freaking hours this morning.
  • My brother sucks. :)
  • It's windy as fauk today. 
FollowMeFridays


Smart and Trendy Moms

friday-follow



If you're new here, Welcome! I'm a 20-something stay at home mom who bakes and cooks constantly, I'm a bad blogger, but getting better. And I hope you stick around for a while, there are some exciting things planned for this blog!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

And don't forget, on the sidebar there is a formspring form where you can ask me anything you want!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am sorry for all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay..you've seriously had a rough patch! How did that drive go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a late follower from Social Parade! I hope you'll follow me back! I have some awesome giveaways going on right now!

    Kim

    http://chubbycheeksthinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea of complaints for the week. new follower

    http://thedinnerfortwoproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a new follower from Friday's blog hop! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***