I received another award! Actually, two!
So the first one is from my buddy Vanessa over at The Life of NesJas. She actually gave me the award a few days ago....Sorry! I'm a slacker!
Well now I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about me as well as pick 3 people to pass it on to. So here we go, get to know me a little more.
1) I want to be a pediatric oncology nurse
2) I <3 Gossip Girl. The show and the books
3) I was born in Oakland, CA...but no I am not ghetto.
4) I auditioned for American Idol
5) I love going to pro sports games, but I HATE watching sports on TV
6) I am SO freaking excited about.....going to see Jack Johnson for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
7) I'm really messy.
And the second award is from a reader I didn't even know I had! Jess over at Made by Jess!
Jess, let me apologize! I haven't been keeping up with looking at all of my followers blogs and following back, and sometimes i miss a comment or two because of the ever changing style! So I thank you so much for this award, for reading and loving my blog! I am following you now. I just had to make that a PSA because I was feeling guilty!! Onto the award! Here she is, isn't she preeeeetttyyy?
Here are the rules for accepting the award..
Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
Take the stars.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
I'm not gonna follow the rules, cause I'm cool like that. I'm just gonna do these lovely ladies: