1. Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 10 things about yourself.
3. Pass the Award along to 10 bloggers who you think are somethin’ special!
4. Contact the bloggers that you picked to let them know about the Award.
Okay...the 10 random things about me:
1) I'm afraid of feet. Like, AFRAID. BUT my feet are freakish, and I can pick things up, spread them apart more than humanly possible, and pinch people really freakin hard.
2) I don't know my natural hair color. It's brown of some sort, but not sure what shade. I've been dying it black since I was 15. Although, it has been pink, red, and blonde. :)
This is probably the closest to my "natural" color
3) I really want to open a bakery, be party planner, be a caterer, take photos, do design, raise my kids and be a nurse. All at the same time. I'm that crazy.
4) I hate meeting new people. I play with my eyes a lot when I do. It scares me.When I first meet people, they usually think I'm a bitch because I don't talk to them.
5) I can count my real friends on one hand.
6) I spend all day waiting for nap time.
7) Until I was 16 years old, I didn't eat butter or mayonnaise. Not for health/weight issues, just because i thought they were incredibly disgusting.
8) Until 2 years or so ago, I didn't understand the riddle, "What is black and white and read all over?" And I was the editor of my high school paper....you'd think a journalist would know what that meant.
9) I'm not married, but call Cam my husband. Most of you knew this, but in case you didn't, you do now.
10) I legally changed my name when I was 18 to my step-dads name. So when I actually do get married, I won't change my name, I will hyphenate it.
My 10 blog picks for the award:
Kinda hard since Shelly took a lot of them!!
Go check out these blogs! They're just wonderful!
And again, Thanks Shelly!