Traveling Through Thursday and a new kind of blog hop! We will be traveling to a new destination each week! THIS WEEK WE ARE VISITING TWITTER PAGES!
The rules are super simple!
1. Follow the Thraveling Through Thursday Hosts (Listed as # 1-4)
2. Link up ONLY THE NETWORK being featured this week (Twitter)-Others will be deleted.
3. Grab our Traveling Through button and include it in a post about the event on your blog. (Use the code)
4. Visit as many pages as you would like and follow them. Be sure to tell them you are a new follower from Traveling Through Thursday.
5. Follow back as many followers as you would like from Traveling Through Thursday. Following back is appreciated!
Help spread the word and get more followers:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!
-Don't forget to follow the hosts and add this button to your blog so that you can participate in a our "Spotlight Blog of the Week"!
REMEMBER-THIS WEEK WE ARE VISITING AND FOLLOWING VIA TWITTER! Have Fun!
This weeks spotlight is on Belly Charms:
When and why? I started blogging in April of this year. With my Belly Charms online business I have been sending jewelry to blogs and doing reviews and giveaways for the last few years. I finally decided that I wanted to jump in and start my own blog too.
What? I blog about the craziness of being a WAHM with 2 boys ages 3 and 4 and about my business and new jewelry. My younger sister was diagnosed with Stage IV brain cancer a few weeks after I started my blog, so since then I have been dedicating a lot to her and trying to help her anyway I can.
Favorite Part? No doubt is meeting so many wonderful people. There are 5 or 6 other "mommy bloggers" that I am in contact with all of the time. I may never meet any of them in person, but it is great having such fun connections and sharing stories.
When not blogging...... I am working on my businesses www.BellyCharms.netand www.Vitalids.com while trying to maintain control of my 3 and 4 year old boys. It seems that anytime I get a really important business phone call, my 4 year old ends up screaming " Mom I need to poop in the potty". Never a dull moment to say the least. I also have shops on etsy.com and artfire.com. I love to run and workout and that is the only hour of "me" time I have a day.
Networked blogs: http://networkedblogs.com/followblog.php?name=belly_charms_the_blog
Belly Charms -Flexible Maternity Belly Button Rings, Mother's Bracelets, Maternity Jewelry
Maternity Belly Button Rings, Flexible Belly Button Rings for Pregnancy , Holiday belly button rings, Personalized Mothers Bracelets, Sports Team Bracelets, Maternity JewelryShare