Friday, June 11, 2010

Getting To Know This Blogger 1.0



OMG...this one is 62 questions....


1- What's worse - Physical or mental cheating?
Both are bad. But I think mental is worse. 

2- Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I hold a grudge, so neither one is easy for me. I would have to say forget....

3- Can men and women be "Just Friends"?
Yes. I usually get along with men more than I do women. I never want to *do* them, we just get along better. 

4- Dating co-workers?
Too much risk.

5- All expenses paid vacation to anywhere?
I would say...anywhere! We never go on vacations. But I would have to say Atlantis, Tahiti, England. 

6- On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal?
Carne Asada nachos and a special enchilada from El Zarape

7- The water park?
I don't swim well, but the "rides" where you don't have to swim, great!

8- When you are "In Love" do you notice other people?
Yes. Always. 

9- Is flirting cheating?
No. It's not nice, but some people are just flirtacious in nature. 

10- Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?
I would rather have a friend. I don't have any...so yeah. :)

11- If someone called you a bitch would you be offended?
No, I already know I am. 

12- Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?
No..

13- Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yes

14- Favorite sport?
Ugh. I'm not a sport person. I use to play softball, soccer and football. 

15- Is toilet paper hung over or under?
Over

16- Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube?
Middle

17- How do you feel about tanning booths?
Did it a few times, but I burn too easy. 

18- Friends with benefits?
Use to work but would never work now, even if I didn't have Cam.

19- Do you believe in angels?
Yes

20- Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
Take. 

21- Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in?
Free. Drinks. 

22 - Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?
Yes.

23- Would you buy bootleg merchandise?
No

24- What color looks best on you?
They tell me greens.

25- If you could play any sport professionally what would it be?
Softball. But football would be good.   

26- Ever break up with someone and regret it?
No

27- Are you a jealous person?
Very.

28- Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Yes. After kids, getting the boobies done. 

29- When do you want to get married?
Not sure yet. A few years.

30- Who has the sexiest accents?
British

31- Next concert you're attending?
Jack Johnson in Ocotober. SUPER EXCITED.

32- Favorite song?
Right Round - every version ever made. 

33- Favorite movie?
Dirty Dancing, Steel Mangolias, A League of Their Own, Fried Green Tomatoes. 

34- What's your occupation?
Mom. Student. Want to get into photography. Soon *not soon enough* to be nurse. 

35- What's your sign?
Virgo

36- Are you a beach, country or city person?
Beach

37- Best vacation spot you've been to?
Vacation?

38- Have you ever had a "secret affair?"
No

39- If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be?
Koala

40- Favorite show as a child?
Rugrats. Rockos Modern Life. AAAAHHHH Real Monsters!

41- Where do you spend most of your money?
Same as everyone...bills, groceries, baby. 

42- Are you currently working at a job that you hate?
Not working, but want/need to be. 

43- Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work?
Yes.

44- Favorite summer drink?
Margarita, lemonade, water, etc. 

45- Can you change a car tire?
No

46- Favorite cologne / perfume?
On a man: Gio. On me: I can't remember the name of it, but it's Ralph Lauren

47- Favorite candle scent?
Apple pie. French Vanilla. cupcake. 

48- Would you consider yourself adventurous?
Sometimes. 

49- What is your My Space profile song?
Um...I think it's Jack Johnson, but I don't use MySpace anymore. 

50- Favorite concert attended?
Billy Idol. On my birthday. 3 years in a row. 

51- Would you date an already attached man / woman?
No

52- Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers?
Yes. I sing to my son daily. 

53- Can you shoot pool?
I use to. But haven't played in years. 

54- Do you like your siblings' significant others?
Yes.

55- Can you drive a stick?
No

56- When you marry will you wear white?
Yes, but has red on it. 

57- Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call?
Of course. 

58- Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach?
Skipped daily. hung out at the river, at a friends house drinking, etc. 

59- Favorite TV show?
SYTYCD, Gossip Girl, 

60-What do you think about gay marriage?
Totally fine, I have a gay uncle, lesbian aunt, and many many gay friends. I want them to be able to do what they want. 

61- Whats your Favorite movie actor and actress?
Johnny Depp. Julia Roberts *standard, i know*

62-what are you waiting for at the movies?
Don't go to the movies....




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I'm your newest follower now...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song-right round!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***