Saturday, June 12, 2010

On the 3rd day of Ryder....

my true love gave to me....a rash, a trip to San Francisco and lots of smiles.

He loves playing with blocks! So I thought I would take advantage of it. He mainly loves to throw them and hit things with them.
I watch Gilmore Girls every day. I've seen the entire series about 5 times already, but I still have to watch it everyday. That being said, Ryder loves the show. Every time the theme song comes on, he stops what he's doing to watch the TV
So cute! Now, time for some random photos.
Happy Easter!!
I'm such a happy boy!
I <3 Mickey. And, I <3 looking like my daddy in basketball shorts and a plain white T
I couldn't be any happier!!
I also couldn't be any cuter!!
I <3 to jump!!!

So during this month, my sister called to ask me to come out to her new house in San Francisco to watch my neice while she did orientation for her new job, and while she figrued out who would watch my neice while she was working. So, off Ryder and I went on Easter morning. But before we left we had to make an emergency trip the the doctor, not like emergency room embergency, just worried mother emergency. One day we woke up and found this

It got worse each day. So we took him into the doctor, and got some prescription lotion, and after a few days it went away.
My sisters house was beautiful. Classic San Francisco house. Long and narrow. Ryder fell in love with this window. He spent a lot of time looking out of it, and just relaxed sitting in front of it.
He also fell in love with this toy. He would just run around in circles for hours! I'm surprised he wasn't so dizzy to throw up!

We also had our first trip to the park. Ryder didn't like it. He didn't like the swing, he hated the slide, and wasn't impressed with the sand box. :(


On the 13th day of Ryder my true love gave to me......ultrasounds, dozens of doctors appointments, a scary birth experience and a baby shower!!
On the 12th day of Ryder my true love gave to me......Ryder!
On the 11th day of Ryder my true love gave to me…funny faces and...nothing else. :)
On the 10th day of Ryder my true love gave to me.... colic and poop problems.
On the 9th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....strong arms, a visit from Grandma and Grandpa K and a broken foot.
On the 8th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....2 teeth, Halloween and first foods!!
On the 7th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....sweet potatoes, Thanksgiving and daddy time.
On the 6th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....Christmas, a road trip and meeting a lot of family
On the 5th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....sitting up, 2 more teeth , zombie crawls, real crawls, standing up and super cuteness!!!
On the 4th day of Ryder my true love gave to me.....window eating, fun play time and surprise visitors!

On the 3rd day of Ryder my true love gave to me....a rash, a trip to San Francisco and lots of smiles.




1 comment:

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***