Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

Getting to know YOU




The questions..
 

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc



Flight, so I wouldn't have to drive anymore. 


2. The best thing I ever won is....?



I've only ever won a photo package...so that. 

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?



No

4. What is your favorite Summer month?



June. Ryders birthday!


5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?



To swim: pool. To relax and be happy: ocean.


6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?



No school, duh. :) Garage nights, concerts, road trips, etc. All the classics. 

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?



Secret bargain? I don't keep my bargains a secret! I am cheap, I never buy a shirt that costs over $5.00 :)

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?


No




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***