Sunday, June 13, 2010

On the 2nd day of Ryder....

my true love gave to me....family photos, adult food, and funny sleeping.

My little man started eating grown up food! Look, he had roast with potatoes and carrots!
And he LOVED it! I started cooking a lot more when we found Bountiful Baskets. A wonderful Co-Op, that does weekly baskets for $15! I will have more posts about this wonderful organization later.
Ryder also started rolling over completely during sleep. Which is cute, but a little dangerous when he sleeps in his lazy boy!
He rolled out of the chair, and then continued to roll over until he found a comfy spot. :)
We also got our family photos taken by Kacy Hughs over at Kacy Hughs Photography. I actually won this session through another blog I follow, Hoping For Peas.



On the 13th day of Ryder my true love gave to me......ultrasounds, dozens of doctors appointments, a scary birth experience and a baby shower!!
On the 12th day of Ryder my true love gave to me......Ryder!
On the 11th day of Ryder my true love gave to me…funny faces and...nothing else. :)
On the 10th day of Ryder my true love gave to me.... colic and poop problems.
On the 9th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....strong arms, a visit from Grandma and Grandpa K and a broken foot.
On the 8th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....2 teeth, Halloween and first foods!!
On the 7th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....sweet potatoes, Thanksgiving and daddy time.
On the 6th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....Christmas, a road trip and meeting a lot of family
On the 5th day of Ryder my true love gave to me....sitting up, 2 more teeth , zombie crawls, real crawls, standing up and super cuteness!!!
On the 4th day of Ryder my true love gave to me.....window eating, fun play time and surprise visitors!
On the 3rd day of Ryder my true love gave to me.....a rash, a trip to San francisco and lots of smiles!!
On the 2nd day of Ryder my true love gave to me....family photos, adult food, and funny sleeping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***