Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

Getting to know YOU


Since I have a lot of new followers, I figured I would do Getting To Know You Sunday so ya'll could...ya know....get to know me! So each Sunday I will answer the questions set up by Keely over at MannLand5.
Also, if there is something particular you'd like to know, head on over to the side bar and find the formspring box and you can ask me anything you're heart desires.

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
Of course!! I don't care if I know you or not, I gotta tell you! Unless i don't like you..
2. What are you passionate about?
Ryder. My Family. Cooking. Becoming an oncology nurse. 
3. How long have you been blogging?
Off and on since my teenage years. I've been really trying to put effort into it this past week. 
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Water. Then beer. See my previous post!
5. What is your favorite type of music?
Jack Johnson, yes he is a type of music. :) Country. I've been loving some of the new "pop" radio songs lately...
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Drink a lot of water. Every night. I check on my baby and cover him up so he's not cold. 
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
No vacation in our world. Though, Ryder and I are leaving to go home to California on Tuesday for a month!!
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Moisturizer. Drives me mad if i don't put it on as soon as I get out of the shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***