Wednesday, June 2, 2010

On the 13th day of Ryder....

In honor of Ryders upcoming birthday, I have decided to do a 13 day series!
We are starting on the 13th day of Ryder because we must start at the pregnancy!!

On the 13th day of Ryder my true love gave to me......ultrasounds, dozens of doctors appointments, a scary birth experience and a baby shower!!

I found out I was pregnant on November 5th, 2008. I swear up and down I had the flu for three months; boy was I wrong. Cam was already living here in Arizona, so that was a weird phone call. I continued going to school, and finally finished here in AZ in Feb of 09. Then, I became a housewife. Weird.

Barely pregnant:
The day before Ryder was born
Ultrasound photos:




Invite for baby shower
And of course the cupcake cake!!

The months before Ryder was born, I spent in bed. Mostly. I read about 3-5 books a day. I read the entire series of Gossip Girl and countless other teenage girl books. I rarely unpacked (since we moved in in January!), rarely went to the store, rarely did anything. I just layed, read, and got fatter and fatter. It was quite a scene.
My friend Heather threw us the baby shower at our apartment pool. It was great! Friends, family and a dragonfly cupcake cake! Woo!
The day before I gave birth we went to Cam's brothers birthday party! I was already late, depending on what due date you went by. I had three due dates. The 6th, the 10th, and the 13th. So technically I was due the day of the party!
That is the end of todays post as Ry is still feeling a little sick, and Cam is in bed right now sick. :( Not a fun house! Tomorrow, look forward to the birth story! And Ryders first month on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***