Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wacky Jacqui Design Contest


Jacqui over at Wacky Jacqui's Design is having a contest, ending today, for a full blog makeover!! Why should I win this? Well because I'm the best, duh! But really, I think I should win because...well have you seen my blog? It's not cute. And I cannot for the life of my design what I want. I just don't have the skills, and Jacqui does! Plus, my birthday is coming up, so it'd be quite the nice gift from the blogging gods! If I win, I would win all this!! 


This GRAND PRIZE includes:

A Blog make over that include everything I can do. 
• 2 or 3 column design
• Custom background
• Custom header (basic or animated)
• Matching font color
• Sidebar titles (unlimited)
• Custom signature
• Custom post divider
• Social network icons (unlimited)
• Convert to a 3 column layout (if needed)
• Custom blog button (2 included)
• Matching profile picture
• Navigation bar with text or images
• Matching twitter background
• Favicon
• Deletion of Blogger navigation bar if desired 
• Installation

WOW! That's a lot of good stuff. I already have a design in my brain, i just need someone to make it for me! So Jacqui...pick me! Cause I'm in desperate need of a design!! 

1 comment:

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***