Thursday, January 13, 2011

well, i'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gonna end

Day 13 ---------------> A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)

Honestly, though I love music, I don't think any song/artist/band has actually 'helped' me through any of my tough times. There are of course some very inspirational songs, but none that have changed my life. 

However, there are a few songs that make me smile when I'm in a bad mood. 
Come on Eileen
Right Round *all time favorite song, any version*

When I finally got rid of C, the song "Face Down" by Jumpsuit Apparatus had just come out. It was my theme song for a while. Which to Cam, was weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave a link to your blog/website!

***Take the Stars***